Pool Safety Tips for Dogs
Dog pool safety is something that all pet owners take very seriously. With the Summer approaching, it’s important to know the facts to keep your dog happy and safe in the pool.
- Never leave your dog alone in a pool, no matter how well you think they can swim.
- Dogs can, depending on their breed, become strong swimmers after lessons. Professional lessons are always a great starting point.
- If there are any questions regarding your dog’s water safety, or if you will be spending the day on the water, you should consider a life-jacket. The vest should be appropriately fitted to your four-legged friend to ensure their safety, limit fatigue, and promote fun and enjoyment.
- You should speak with your vet before taking your dog swimming, which is especially important if your dog is aged or has any disabilities or health concerns.
- Your vet’s office can also put you in contact with pet CPR classes, which can empower you in an emergency. Whatever your circumstances, safely enclosing your pool is the best way to prevent accidents.
Scoop Masters cares about dogs and their well-being.
After a fun day at the beach or in a pool, you don’t want your dog coming home to a messy yard, and we’re sure that you don’t want to pick up the poop yourself in this summer heat. Let the professionals service your yard and clean-up the waste, so you can spend more time having fun with your favorite four-legged companion.
Scoop Masters in Los Angeles and in Dallas- Fort Worth are owned and operated by people who love dogs and who are passionate about sanitation and pet waste removal. We offer services to homeowners, condos, apartments, and communities, proudly offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our services. Scoop Masters operates rain or shine, and we are happy to see you and your pets. Whatever your waste or dog sanitation needs, Scoop Masters is excited to take these ‘doodies’ off of your hands, so you can enjoy the summer with your dog. Visit our website for a $10 coupon off your first service.