10 Reasons Why a Dog is Good for You
Dogs have remarkable qualities and abilities that make them perfect companions. They provide love like no human can. Here are 10 reasons why owning a dog is good for you!
1. They reduce stress. The act of petting a dog or playing fetch takes your mind off of the day’s stressful moments.
2. They keep you active. Walking a dog helps both you and your pup get much needed exercise. It also protects you both from weight-related illnesses in the future.
3. They let you cry on their shoulder when no one else will.
4. They sense your mood and respond by providing comfort.
5. They sense your fear and react to protect you if necessary. They also ease your fear in uncomfortable situations.
6. They can be trained to be service or therapy dogs, both of which can provide comfort and support to the disabled and elderly.
7. You can leave the house for 10 minutes and your dog will act live you’ve been gone for days. A wagging tail and drooling tongue can up a smile on anyone’s face.
8. They listen when no one else will, even if they have no idea what you’re saying.
9. They get us involved in things we won’t normally do such as attending dog parks and dog hiking groups.
10. They remain dedicated to you for their lifetime.
One aspect to dog ownership that no one really cares for: doggie clean up. It’s a necessary discomfort despite all the wonderful things your pup gives you and your family. Doggy Repooval will come to your home and take care of the yard clean-up duties that you dread. Your yard doesn’t have to remain a wasteland, literally. We offer no contract services for home owner associations, apartment complexes, and private homes. Visit our website for $10 off your first service!
19197 Golden Valley Road #523
Santa Clarita, CA 91387